top of page
Untitled design (13).png

Companies House

Companies House are the Government body that administer all company secretarial filings for UK companies. They are distinct from HMRC, this is the body that administer all tax filings.


V-Sub Accounting can perform all Company Secretarial filings for UK subsidiaries. There are a myriad of returns for specific scenarios. The most common filing is known as the Annual Confirmation Statement which replaced the Annual Return recently.


The V-Sub Accounting office typically is the registered office address for our clients.

Get in touch for a free consultation

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone or email.

bottom of page